From the 27th until the 30th July, HEALTHINAR not only did some business-scouting in Tel Aviv but was also a part of the “Global Entrepreneurs” panel at the mHealth Israel conference. We encountered various promising startup-companies (as Israel really is THE startup-country). If you are interested why, this book is our recommendation.
Below a small selection of interesting startup-projects we ecountered and are starting to cooperate:
- GeneWay: A very unique project about “Genetic Wellness”, see also this interesting article about it.
- Night-Sense: “Provides a non invasive real time alert of life threatening sleep hypoglycemia events” and hence improves the life of people with diabetes.
- LB Sight: It’s about hand hygiene, trying to reduce hospital infections. The specialty: they don’t focus on hand hygiene but on the problematic of the touch which has been neglected so far.
- Heartin: Checking your heart remotely
- Medasense: Pain monitoring in the hospital
Our huge thanks also go to Tram Nguyen-Trinh and Levi Shapiro, the organizer of mHealth Israel. They made the conference a big success and helped us to have an unforgettable Israel experience. It was very impressive and we hope to be back soon with HEALTHINAR.